marți, 11 martie 2008

My Blog Has Moved

Starting March 11th 2008, my blog has moved to another web-address and to a permanent web-domain.

For my friends who have been reading this blog, I will send you the new address via-email.

For all the other people who have been reading my blog and whose comments I have been receiving, thank you for being my readers and I am looking forward to keeping you as such on my new and permanent blog! Please contact me at angel.didi@yahoo.com and I will provide the new address.

Thank you all!

Diana

3 comentarii:

Stefania spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Anonim spunea...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Stefania spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.